If I inadvertently add a contact that is already on my contact list, will they get the email twice?
No, that will not happen. Just make sure that the email still remains in the ‘Active’ tab on your list.
I am concerned about the safety of my contact list, who will have access to it?
When you sign up for Promotional Times you get a custom user name and password. You have the option to sign in and change your password. Only you and Promotional Times Customer Service Technicians will have access to your user account.
When sign up for service who will be able to see my clients?
Only you will have direct access to your clients. When Promotional Times Technicians send out your newsletter they will have NO direct access to the names on your client list, they will only be able to select the list that you have already created. For more information, please see our private policy.
Who are Promotional Times Technicians?
Promotional Times Technicians are experienced industry professionals who are here to help you to with any questions or problems that may arise while using Promotional Times’s services. Feel free to email us.
Step by Step instructions for www.promotimes.com
To Change Password:
- Go to www.promotimes.net
- Click Sign In Button (right side of menu bar)
- Input email address and password
- Click on the “Gear Icon” in the upper right of the page, next to the Help menu
- Click on the “Manage People” link on the left of the page
- Select User to be edited
- On Edit Profile page change password
- Confirm Password
- Save Changes (located at the bottom of the page)
To Check See Who Opened:
- Log on to your account
- Click on the Campaign Tab
- Click on the Campaign Name, make sure the campaign has been delivered
- Look below the image of the campaign “Activity graph” just to the right find “Detailed statistics” click on it
- On the “Detailed statistics” page you can see opened, unopened, bounced, unsubscribed, spam, forward, sent and clicks
To Add A Contact List:
- Click on “Contact List”
- Name New List
- Click “Create List” Button
- Add “Default List” Button
- Add: Sender Name
- Add: Email address
- Click “ Next”
- Confirm List “Permissions”
- List can be uploaded later
- Summary Page, this page is self explanatory
How to export your contact list from Outlook 2007
To Add A New Member To The List:
- Logo on to your account
- On the black Bar at the top of the page click on “Contact List”
- Select the name of you list. “list name”
- Under list summary, select “Add a Member”
- Enter email address and click on “Add To The List”
To Create a Campaign:
See the video for step by step instructions
- Click on “Campaigns” Button
- Name New Campaign
- Choose Recipients List (this was done in the “To Add A Contact List” section above)
- Click on “Your Message” Button
- Fill in “Details” for your Newsletter
- Click “ Insert Template”
- Choose template then click on “Insert”
- On the editor bar, (this tool bar works similar to word) on the top left click on the second
- button to expand the screen, and give you more room to work.
- To Insert a picture click on the Button second from the top right.
- Click on “Browse Server” Button
- “Resources Browser” Window Opens
- Bottom of the “Resources Browser” Window Choose Create a new Folder or Choose File
- Browse your computer for files.
- Click “Upload” Button Tip: Make sure your files are small as possible
- Choose Upload File.
- Click “OK” Button
- Save your work – Click on Save Icon on top left of tool bar
- Scroll to bottom, Click on “ Conformity Test”
- Send a test message to yourself before sending to your entire list.